MAXdamage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAXdamage

The forum for absolutely ANY type of roleplay... Join today!

HomeRPG QuestionsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Geomon RPG
Sign-up for my geomon RPG Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:00 pm by Wolf Wand

» Sign-up for my geomon RPG
Sign-up for my geomon RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:20 pm by Specter

» Rules and essentials
Sign-up for my geomon RPG Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 pm by Specter

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sign-up for my geomon RPG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Specter

Specter

Sign-up for my geomon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Sign-up for my geomon RPG   Sign-up for my geomon RPG Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:34 am

So... Uhm... Here it is.

My character:

Esper form
Name: Specter
Esper: Ilwyn
Bio: being the daughter of loki, she can be very awkward at any given time, smart-alecky, quick thinker, easy to overlook in a crowd, capable of holding a grudge, can escape from pretty much anything.
Other notes: has a silver pendant that simmers like lightning, spinner of fate and patron of winter

Human form:
Silvery-blonde long hair, icy blue eyes, Pale skin, tall, white t-shirt, jeans, pendant, white wings. Sometimes has silver and diamond hilted sword with a blade of ice.

Accepted people:
Wolf Wand
Gishnak

Last edited by Specter on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://maxdamage.board-directory.net
Wolf Wand

Wolf Wand

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for my geomon RPG   Sign-up for my geomon RPG Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:47 am

This is the best I can do.

Esper form
Name: Wolf
Esper: Varg
Bio: Can shape shift into many forms to help him fight and escape from situations.Was abandoned as a child and raised by a shape shifting beast.That beast then gave Wolf its powers.Known to transform into a wolf's form most of the time.Has an intelligent brain that can read peoples minds.Will attack anything that threatens him or his friends.

Human Form:
Tall around 6 feet, with dark brown hair, deep brown eyes, dark colored skin.Wearing a black shirt with dark blue jeans and black converse while carrying a shadow sword.

Last edited by Wolf Wand on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Specter

Specter

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for my geomon RPG   Sign-up for my geomon RPG Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:52 am

You don't have to have a human form if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Wand

Wolf Wand

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for my geomon RPG   Sign-up for my geomon RPG Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:54 am

its okay i want one
Back to top Go down
Gishnak

Gishnak

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for my geomon RPG   Sign-up for my geomon RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:29 am

Esper form
Name: Dread
Esper: Skywhal
Bio: Little is known about this particularly dark Skywhal species, as most Espers that encounter it are rarely seen again. What is known about this dark Skywhal is that it embodies chaotic tendencies and only shows up at night. Many lead agents have attempted to track down and learn more of this Esper with little success.
Back to top Go down
abingdoni

abingdoni

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for my geomon RPG   Sign-up for my geomon RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Name: Lonesome George
Esper: Malila

Bio: Lonesome George is the oldest recorded Malila currently known to exist. It has been sighted traversing the world at an unhurried pace, observing significant historical events and absorbing plant and earth matter. The vegetation on its back is made up of plant energy from all the places it has visited. George appears to be preparing for something but what it is only George knows and keeps to itself.
Back to top Go down
Specter

Specter

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for my geomon RPG   Sign-up for my geomon RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Well, whatever. We all know pretty much what we're supposed to do and stuff... So:
From this point forward, you do not have to wait to be accepted; you can just ho off and roleplay!
however, please post your character so fellow roleplayers have something to refer (did I spell that right?) to, so they know who you are and stuff. So... Happy role-playing!
:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for my geomon RPG   Sign-up for my geomon RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sign-up for my geomon RPG
Page 1 of 1